Tuesday, August 12, 2008







Ok, so I have decided that it is my heart's desire to start crafting. I have always crafted in some form or another and it truly is my hobby. I enjoy it and I need a hobby! So I talked to Brandon and he says I can buy a monogram machine. He is actually really supportive and likes the idea of me making some extra money! :)
I had the kids pictures made this weekend. They turned out really well. I hate that this is the first time I have had pictures of Mason done. I will have to be more vigilant about getting them done from now on.
We are heading up to IN this weekend to visit Brandon's family. Ellie is really excited. It's hard for us to get up there with Brandon work schedule. He's been gone 3 out of the last 5 weekends, then we have so much going on at home just keeping up the farm on weekends. But we planned this a few weeks ago. We really need to take the kids to see Granny.
The kids are great. Mason is still into everything. He has started doing "Indian" and waving in the last week. And sometimes if you ask him what the doggy says he'll make a little "woof" sound. So cute. I got Ellie on video feeding the dogs the other night. It's just something I want to remember. She is soo grown up about it and just so in charge when she feeds them. Her comfort around animals makes me so happy.
Another busy week has started off. But we'll make it!

No comments: