Monday, February 22, 2010

{The Smorgasbord}

This was my grandmother's chair.  It sat in her kitchen at her sewing table.  I knew I wanted a cool chair to sit in MY kitchen at my desk.  My Pop painted it for me and my mom recovered it.  Isn't it lovely???

Biz got an awesome new camera.  I can't wait for her to not be pregnant so she can trudge around in the fields and take pics of ours kids!  (I know while she is ready to not be pregant, she CAN wait.  April 20!)Another great shot!Mason loves Lola so much.  I think it's is mutual.  I don't know if I have ever known such a patient schnauzer.

Mason likes to hide in the cabinets.  And he makes a really funny face when he says cheese.


I made sliders for dinner Saturday.  ZOMG!  So yummy!  I'll try to post my recipe tomorrow.  It's really quite easy!

Be sure to check out some new posts on my sewing blog:  Initial Reaction Designs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such talented girls :) Photography...cooking...sewing...and parenting !! Makes a Mama soooo proud !! :)