Monday, April 5, 2010

{Happy Easter 2010}

From march_april10



We had a great Easter.  We went to church and then headed to Gallatin.  My Nan, Uncle Bobby, Skyler, Shelby, Cody and Brittany joined us for lunch and an Easter Egg Hunt.  Ellie and Mason came in First and Second in the egg hunt.  :)

It was HARD to get a good shot of the kids in their Easter Best.  Whenever I tell Mason to smile, this is what I get:

The Easter Bunny was very good to both kiddos.

From march_april10


Why, YES, Ellie DOES have on Christmas footie jammies.  That's what you get when a 4 year old picks out her jammies.

From march_april10



And Brandon and I had to have a little fun too...

From march_april10

(It was just Whopper eggs!)

From 2010-04-04

And we got a good family pic!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was a wonderful day !! The family picture is really great !! Everyone is smiling :):) Spring is a bit like Christmas for me...Round 1..Tim's Birthday...Round 2...Elizabeth's Birthday....Round 3...Easter...Round 4...Jennifer's Birthday....and Oh Yessss...Round 5...The Birth of BoBo :) Did I forget anything? Good thing I retired. Who has time to work :):)