Thursday, April 8, 2010

{Never a Dull Moment}

From march_april10

Isn't he a sweetie?

He is.  He is the sweetest boy I know.  He gives the best, sloppy kisses and he is just the sweetest little guy.  I am blessed beyond measure.
And funny...my goodness is he funny.  He doesn't even realize how funny he is.  But his whole demeanor is just hilarious.

But he DOES keep me on my toes.  He actually ASKS for dangerous things "Can I have dee scissors???"  He really is fearless.  And often just looking for something to do.

The other day he and I were in the kitchen.  I had my back turned doing something.  I was not more than 10 feet from him and while my back was turned, this happened:

From march_april10

This is where the chair is supposed to be.  (Notice the criminal's look of guilt...and don't mind the bag of trash!):

From march_april10

I think he just wants to be sure things around our house don't get boring.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a precious angel !!! He doesn't seem like such a "tough guy" when he says "Nana...I want you rock a baby"...and believe me...Nana does !!