Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I feel BE HIND

Well, we are having a pretty good week out here in Trammel. Both kids finally seem to be well. (Should I even say that for fear something will go bad???) Mason is still getting breathing treatments but we are down to once a day and he has really cleared.
Calli is doing really well. Jack and Lucy have accepted her and everyone seems happy. If we are home, Calli spends a lot of her time sitting at the front door looking in and watching us. She is a people dog. I actually hope that some day we might be able to bring her in some. (not until we have the house built) I never thought it would be fair to bring Lucy in because Jack HATES coming inside and I hated to leave him out alone. But now I figure those two can keep each other company and Calli can come in. Am I showing favorites???
We have a (hopefully our final) meeting with Shawn tomorrow. Brandon and I have agreed our budget is where it needs to be. After seeing Scott and Jennifer's house I am sooo ready to get this house DONE and have an awesome kitchen!!! And more than one bathroom, and more than one closet and on and on!
I am still not even sure where we will cram a Christmas Tree. And while we are on that subject...Seriously. What is going on??? I feel like Christmas is tomorrow or something! And I haven't even started. No decorating and obviously no shopping. I DO have the kids Christmas outfits. And I have been able to find time to do one Christmas shirt for Ellie. But not much else. I have plans to take Christmas pictures this weekend. I honestly am not sure when I am going to find the time. Obviously, I will find the time. Midnight? 2 am??? But it frazzles me to think about it.
The kids are going to Nana and Poppop's Friday night and I have told Brandon we are cleaning Friday night and I am sewing ALL DAY Saturday. I have several orders and I have actually stopped taking orders until I get what I have completed. I hated to have to turn anyone down, but I just don't think it's fair to promise something I am not even sure I can do! When someone works a few more hours into the day without being absolutely exhausted, let me in in the secret! Eh what a whiney blog. Oh well, stay tuned and perhaps the next one will be more exciting!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

I hope the cleaning went well! Good luck tomorrow, I will have an order for you after Christmas -- I need my tree skirt personalized!! :) xoxoxo!