Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hello October!


Good Morning!

Watching Mickey Mouse

Bathtime

"Fields"



Wow I can hardly believe that October is upon us. And it is even harder for me to believe that Mason will be one year old in just a few weeks! This first year has just flown by. Ellie's seemed to go at a more even pace. But I guess that is the poor second child for you. With Ellie, I focused everything on her, but with Mason, my time is split. But Mason has the benefit of learning and spending time with an older sister who adores him. I am so thankful for their relationship and I hope it continues. Ellie is so patient and sweet to Mason.
We've had another bought of illness that is hopefully coming to an end very soon. We were back at the dr's office yesterday with both Ellie and Mason yesterday. Mason's ear infection has come back (while on antibiotics no less!) and Ellie could not be outdone so she has an ear infection too! Mason and I are headed back to the ENT this afternoon for hopefully our final visit where the dr and I will discuss tubes and I will tell the dr it IS happening. Also, Mason's clogged tear duct is not better after 10 days of antibiotics so I am hoping to coordinate the surgeries so he can have the tear duct and the tubes done all at once. I am waiting on the call from the Eye dr at Vanderbilt.
I'm including some pics. Ellie was just playing around on her magnadoodle last night and she said "Look, I wrote 'Fields'" And to our surprise, she had! Brandon had written Fields at the top for her to "practice" and she did it. At 3 years old! I am pretty sure Harvard will be calling soon. The other pics are bathtime and my little tv addict. Ellie only started watching tv in the last 9 months or so. Mason has been a tv hound since day one! He didn't even know I took his picture!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Love the pictures, and I love Ellie's shirt in the 1st pic! I thought of you guys on Tuesday when I was walking around Faneuil Hall and saw it!! I'm sorry the kiddies are sick again, I really hope the DR agrees w/tubes and they work their magic!!!