Monday, October 6, 2008

The Zoo!


Ellie and Brandon

Mason at the end of the day



Ellie and Jennifer

I wasn't sure he should wear this shirt to the zoo. But he didn't get heckled so I guess it was ok


Happy Monday! We decided to take Ellie in her first visit to the zoo over the weekend. Brandoon, my mom and I took both kids. We had a great time! We got pretty up close to the elephants and giraffes. And the elephants even did some tricks for us. A lot of the other animals were sleeping or just really really over being gawked at. But it was all exciting to Ellie. She wanted to go back yesterday! Mason was not as impressed. But he is such a little trooper. He rode in the stroller and just chilled. Then he finally fell asleep and slept for the last 20 minutes at the zoo and the entire way home!
Brandon hunted some this weekend and got some more pics off his trail cam. There is a nice buck that he is undecided about, but I say SHOOT HIM! I got some sewing done yesterday afternoon. (Pics posted on the Monogramming blog) I'm starting to get several orders so I am very excited about that. All in all it was a pretty good weekend! Here's to hoping to week goes as well!
Mason's surgery is set for October 27. He'll have the tear duct opened and the tubes put in all at Vanderbilt. We have to be there at 6 am so that should be fun! And Brandon leaves that morning for Ecuador so once again I am calling on my family to pitch in and they have graciously agreed. We didn't want to do it with Brandon not only out of town, but out of the COUNTRY, but it was either the 27th or wait until November 24 and with Mason's history, no one thought it was a good idea to wait. I'm sure it will all work out just fine!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

The shirts are great, Jenn!!! I'm so glad Mase has his appointment scheduled, I'll put it on my calendar so I EXPECT hourly updates while he's getting it done! :) xoxo Does