Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!





Dorothy and Superman

Mason hasn't been too sure about his cape, but he agreed to wear it for pictures. Ellie has no clue who Dorothy is but the fact that she wears Ruby Slippers was enough to convince her that this was the costume for her. Of course Nana came through with all the costume making and getting together. The dress Ellie has on is one mom made for me when I was about 5. Mom made Mason's shirt and cape and thankfully we didn't put much money into it!
We are going to spend the night in Gallatin tomorrow night. My kids have never been trick or treating anywhere besides my Nan's and all my aunts and uncles. I figure we'll hit about three houses and then they can pass out candy too all the other kiddos!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Can't wait for "Dorothy" and "Superman" to get here !!!....I am excited that they are bringing their sweet Mama too :)