Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Party's over...


Mason eating his birthday cupcake

Well, Mason had a great First birthday party. We kept it small so it was: Brandon, Ellie, me, Biz, Tim, my parents, Brandon's dad and step-mom and Brandon's mom and step-dad. Jen, Cam, Macy and Madison couldn't make it, but they were missed. I hope everyone had a good time. They seemed to.
Then after the party and a shirt nap for Mason, Aunt Biz carried on her tradition of pumpkin carving with Ellie and Mason. Although Mason wasn't really terribly invovled. Actually, Ellie wasn't terribly involved either. I just saw a commercial for a man who can carve a pumpkin in 24 seconds. It takes Biz a little longer...But she did a great job and the pumpkin turned Jack-o-lantern is aglow on our front porch as I type.
Tomorrow is Bizfest 2008. What is Bizfest, I can hear you all thinking. Well, Biz and Tim are gracious enough to have the entire Jordan clan out to their house. Biz cleverly disguised the party as a chili-cook-off read "Biz isn't cooking". She's a smart one! I kid. Really, she can't cook. But she is providing burgers and hot dogs and the makings of s'mores. We will be celebrating Abbey's (10/2), Mason's (10/23) and Aunt Gail's (10/24) birthdays. And things are always exciting when you get my family together!!!

No comments: