Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail

Easter is hippity hopping right down the trail.  Did you know Easter happens to be my FAVORITE HOLIDAY?  (I have a strange feeling I might have blogged this before)  Yes, it is.  I supposed spring is my fave as well.  When I really think about it, I like all of the seasons, especially when the seasons are changing.  Ok, I don't so much love summer, come to think of it.  But anyway....

I love spring.  I love everything getting greener.  I love the flowers starting to pop out.  I love things starting to warm up.  I love longer days.  I love being able to let the kids play outside when we get home. I love grilling.  LOVE LOVE LOVE.

I like fall and the leaves changing and the first crisp mornings.  I like winter and snow.  But I LOVE SPRING.

Ok you get the idea.

(Oddly enough I get sick every year at this time and I am currently SICK.  But I still love it!)

We are planning to go to Gallatin for Easter.  We'll go to our church and then head to my parents for dinner and most likely an Easter Egg Hunt.  I think this one will be particularly fun because both kids will get it.  Their new favorite game is Hide and Seek.  Brandon pointed out that Mason is the worst hider because while he CAN find good spots to hide, he CANNOT stop giggling while he is hiding so it's pretty easy to find him.  But his giggling cracks me up so I encourage the game.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE Spring too !!! Maybe its genetic:) We are planning a big Easter Dinner ! Yes...an Easter Egg Hunt will take place. I can hardly wait !!